Wamena SMS Gateway Box
Wamena SMS Gateway Box is a SMS management tool in a box. Powered by open source PlaySMS (playsms.org) inside Raspberry Pi (raspberrypi.org), it can work with minimum power consumption, even with power bank, suitable for rural area or to support SMS-based emergency communications. This box has a flexible web-based mobile portal system that it can be made to fit to various services such as an SMS gateway, bulk SMS provider, personal messaging system, corporate and group communication tools.
Some of highlighted features:
– SMS may broadcasted to a group of mobile phones
– SMS to email and email to SMS by polling mailbox
– SMS private received to Inbox and forward it to email
– SMS forwarding from mobile to a group of mobile phones
– SMS autoreply, for easy autoreplying formatted incoming SMS
– SMS subscribe, manage user subscribes to a service using SMS
– SMS forwarded to custom apps, locally or hosted on external URL
– SMS sync to utilize SMSSync app from http://smssync.ushahidi.com
– SMS poll, manage polling system using SMS, export output in graph
– SMS board, forward received SMS to email, export output in JSON and others
Please download the Wamena iso for Raspberry Pi.